Wednesday, November 7, 2007

chasing doggies

Uncle Matt, we went to the apple orchard yesterday. There were dogs there. We chased the dogs. There were two dogs, one was black and one was white. I liked chasing those dogs.

They were down in a hole and trying to catch a cat or something. Stewart chased the doggie through the forest and into the neighbors yard.

Then we saw a Sassafras tree. We smelled a little smell inside the stem. Something was inside the stem of the leaf. It smelled like sour stuff inside a leaf. That's how they make root beer, out of a Sassafras tree. Mommy knew it was a sassafras tree. Do you know how? One leaf was shaped like a football, one like a ghost and one was shaped like a glove.

Stewart's story about the chesnuts.
"I walked on them, on myself. Yuko carry me. So, I stepped on them. I was crying."



No comments: