Monday, November 19, 2007

tractor

I was at Uncle Phil's farm with Uncle Phil and Pa Gary.

I went on the tractor and I even got to drive on the tractor. We drove in the fields. I know that he grows tomatos and popcorn. He sells them to the store, of course. And that was fun. I loved it. It was cool. It was awesome.

And also, I got to ride on the airplane. Uncle Phil drove the airplane. We flew by daddy's old office and I saw lot's of cars, (it must have been Thanksgiving) and houses. What a beautiful view. You should have seen it mommy. There should have been another seat for you and Nigel. We didn't have a seatbelt. We flew over the lake, you know where we used to have parties and fireworks and parachute fireworks that shooted parachutes out.

And also, I got to see the pigs. I just saw them when I was out of the pig barn when I looked inside. I went in the pig barn and I petted the pigs too. The pig barn was filled with pigs and they were eating little rices of grain.

No comments: