Tuesday, November 6, 2007

dairy farm nature walk

Hey, Uncle Matt, the picture of the battery it's so the cows... they hook it to the wire. Do you know why they want to hook it to the wire? Because it makes it a little electric and then the cows will just get a little shocked and then they won't go the wrong way.
We went to a dairy farm...Trader's Point Dairy Farm. We saw baby cows and big cows and "cock- a -doodle-do" roosters, I mean hens.
We ran, we stood there and we walked. We went a long way. We went through the forest around the pasture and saw poison ivy and hedge apples. The lady told us that you shouldn't eat hedge apples, that you can just look at them. We saw a cocoon on some bark too.
We even got some chocolate milk and cottage cheese. And after a while, after I ate, I got a tummy ache.
Uncle Matt, I forgot to tell you something... call me. I love you, Uncle Matt!

No comments: