Friday, November 9, 2007

cheuwww, pcheuu, kiuw!

"You get the biggest star mom. Because your'e the biggest.

I'll make a gun for him.
Cookie Cutter! You can cut people with this baby!

pcheu, pchew, pchew, pcheu
I made this one for you. It's an asteroid blaster. And if you hook this together, then, attach it to this, it will shoot stars and asteroids.
Stars and Asteroids, Connect!
Now this is a problem... mom? Hold on...

He's shooting cookie cutters at me! Uh, Oh!
pchew, pcheu, chew

How bout this radar! How about this Radar Guy. Wanna peice of me?
cheu, pchewwww!

Got him!
You should blast him now, mom."
Mom: "Why should I?"
"Because he's a bad guy defending him...
Can I fix my gun for a minute?"
Stewart: "Yeah"
"Now it has protection. Now take it off...
Stewart, can I fix your cookie cutter?"
Stewart: "Yeah. Cookie Monster!"
"Ok, now you have protection on yours.

Ok, lets get up and fight!
pewchew, pcheu...
Stewart: "Now I got you. There!"
Boys: "Grrrah!"....

"Oh, I'll fix that for you. Oh you want it a different way?
Stewart: "Yeah."
pchew, kchiew, kchieu...

Now, for the last time..."
Stewart: "You're blue one., you're blue one."
"I don't need that one."
Stewart: "Otay. Now, time out."
"Let's take a rest, a nap."
(Long Silence)
Stewart: "Let's fight now. This cookie monster!"
"No, we're not done with our rest. Can I fix my gun a little?"
Stewart: "Let's fight now."
"No."

Stewart: "We gotta go sleep. Go sleep"
"Common and take a rest with me...

Hey you broke my way!"

(Rest in their "cabin" leads way to rolling off the bed and wrestling)



1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
Wow! It doesn't sound like this was much of a rest! But it sounds like fun!
Love,
Uncle Mut