Wednesday, October 17, 2007

bad, really bad, dream

I had a really bad dream last night. And it was me that fell out of a Nascar. And I got run over by Nascars. I crashed and my seatbelt unbuckled and I fell out of the car. Well, actually I didn't go to heaven because all of the guys stopped, and also the rescue guys, the pit crew came over and all the cars stopped. They said, "Are you ok". And I said, "yes". Only, that I broke my arm. Well this kind of Nascar only had one-point seatbelt and he only buckled when he was coming out of the pits. And then the seatbelt unbuckled because I crashed.

Today, we were going to put the leaves in alcohol and then in then it will change color, into the alcohol color. From that science book, just like the flowers. You know the flowers thing? I'm doing it with Amy.

No comments: