Monday, October 8, 2007

stretchy powers

My mom has long strechy arms. Stewart has more fingers than we usually have. And I can make my head bigger and bigger. Nigel is not in this picture.
And I'm going to draw Daddy and Nigel in there soon. Daddy's going to have powers to stretch out his lungs. So big that they move the food away from the stomach. It it gets wider. Nigel will have powers of the ghosts. Do you know what the powers of the ghosts have? That all of us never die.
We can have other powers too. We got them first when we were born. We are supposed to just play with the powers and just for fun. Like if I was wrestling with daddy, I would bonk his head.
This thing is the tree trunk. It's so wide. The tree grows sideways and up. The tree has a power too. It's just for the birds, to stretch it out, for the birds to play with it.
This is "s" for superpower.
Uncle Matt, this is a pretend story. Uncle Matt, you already knew it was a pretend story, right.
That's all I want to say, bye.

No comments: