Thursday, October 4, 2007

worst nightmare ever

Chapter One.
One day, I was walking, walking, until I stopped and saw a killer bee. And it stingged me to death.

Chapter Two.
I came back to life because of God. It was beautiful, beautiful. That was what it was like to be dead. It was beautiful in heaven.

Uncle Matt, this is a pretend story. It was just my dream.
On the first part, I got stung by a killer bee so that's what made it a nightmare.
I had another dream, that was a field of flowers.

Mama, What was your dream? (I reply that I can't remember it.)
Maybe I would need laser vision to look in your brain and see if it ran away. If you had laser vision you could look through our house and into our neighbors house. Or maybe you got night vision and laser vision.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
I like chapter 2 the best! What a great story...you are awesome at telling stories.
Love you!
Uncle Mut