Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stewart, we're going to see some scary monsters today. So watch out. Are you ready to take cover?

I like playing at the Monster Manor. Stewart was scared when he first got in, but now he's not (maybe). If he's scared, we'll just comfort him and say Mama's here, and Marshall and Nigel's here.
I remember the Monster Manor from last year. Oh, Uncle Matt, you should have been there! I remember that we went in a rolling bush thing. It was like crazy, dude. We walked through it and it felt wobly, like we were spinning around. It made me dizzy, like crazy, man, CRAZY! We will never go on that path again. (Oh, I was just kidding, we will.)

Boo!
I scared you.

Moo!
I dare you.

Peuw!
Prepare you.

(funny ryhme isn't it?)
Well, Uncle Matt, that's all. Uncle Matt, I forgot something... call me!

No comments: