Monday, August 20, 2007

Bumper and Snoogwire Stinger


I miss my friends at the farm party. I miss Uncle Mut.

When does Uncle Matt come back? How long will he be here?
Why do they call Timothy Hay that? She's eating the carrot more than the Timothy Hay. All the Timothy Hay is for herself. Here's some more, little girl. Here you go.
Does Bumper sleep all night? Maybe her bedtime is at 8 too. Why do bunnies stand up on there back legs like this? What is that little metal thing in front of her water bottle? It leaks a little.

I'll keep this bunny forever.

What does vanish mean? I'll make you vanish forever. For a joke.

This is called a super-duper laser snoogwire stingger. It stings you and snoogs you. It's a bug in the land of Africa. Those circle things are the cramp beads, they make you get in a super bad cramp. And it makes your tummy cramp so bad that you'll explode. Just don't touch them if you're smart enough. It doesn't sting me or cramp me or explode me. Well, first of all, I'm sting-proof and cramp-proof and explode- proof. Josie had a magic box and that's how I got that way. Those white things are wings or ears and it flys around and tricks you. It will acid you.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
I love the way you describe things!
I miss you, too!
Thanks for the great picture of Stewart and Bumper. :)
Love you,
Uncle Mut