Wednesday, August 22, 2007

funny bunny

I love my bunny. I take care of her.
Well one time, my mommy was holding her and I took a picture.
So, what have you been doing today Uncle Matt. I haven't seen you. Will you write me tomorrow or sometime next week or...
Well, how was your flight? Was it good?
We found my bunny a peice of wood so my bunny can chew on it. If she chews on it she won't get killed. Then she'll grow into a big girl. Then she'll be some other baby bunny's mommy. Is that right mama? Will she have a little bunnny come out of her? Can we see it?
I saw Uncle David come past my house today.
It was exciting at the fair.
That's all I want to say. Bye.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
What a fabulous picture! I'm glad you are taking care of the bunny Bumper--I know that makes it easier on your Mom, so make sure you keep doing that. OK?
You're a good photographer, I think. So keep doing that, too!
It's a highlight of my days to see what is new in your world, and even though I miss you, it helps me to hear from you!
Love,
Uncle Mut