Saturday, August 4, 2007

saraga & kokomo

We went to Saraga Market. The guy was throwing the crabs into the bin. They were pinching eachother because they we were arguing.
We played the things that you got at McDonalds. They're ningas that only have speed and lightning bolt power. I played them in the car on the way to Kokomo with Malcolm.
We saw Grandma and Grandpa Laitinen. Grandpa didn't read me that book ("How things work"), but only Auntie Kris talked to me about it. She talked to me about the robotic dog. A robotic dog does everything you tell it to do. It's obedient. There's a computer in it that sends a message, and that's why it does what you tell it to. But not a regular dog, it's not always obedient. It will even do your homework for you, but it may take it awhile. I want to make one. They are all shiny.