Friday, August 24, 2007

fun with bunny

I am going to take piano lessons.
Do you see that picture on the screen with you. I love you Uncle Matt. So, how many days till you come back? 5, 500, 5005?
Uncle Matt, you don't have to be crazy like this on your next blog. So, how was your flight? Was it good? What did you eat on your flight? Nevermind. I was just about to say, something special that happened, Uncle Matt. My bunny can get out of his cage through his bars. Mama took this picture of me and Bumper.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
Thanks for the picture! I'm surprised that Bumper can get out of her cage. How do you solve that problem? Feed her more so that she'll get fat! Just kidding!
I'll visit you again is less than 300 days! It'll be here before you know it!
Love you!
Uncle Mut