Tuesday, August 21, 2007

how to make milkshakes

We put ice cream in a blender, then we put some peanut butter, and marshmellows and chocolate in it and then Yum-Yum- a good milkshake.
We turn the blender on and this sharp propeller it cuts the ice cream into like a milkshake. There's a thing that turns the propeller -a machine. It has batteries in it that when you plug it in it charges. It doesn't go without being plugged in. The plug and batteries give it power.
I'm having a milkshake right now. It's snack time. I don't get milkshakes every day- just today because it's a special treat. That's just how it is.
Bye.

2 comments:

Uncle Mut said...

Can I have one, please? : )

Nana Jan said...

This sounds so good that I might come right over and have you make me one, what do you think?
Nana Jan