Wednesday, August 8, 2007

the catepillar and the dancing


Mama found a catepillar. I wanted to get it but they kept saying to wait until I took a picture, then I got it. Why does he have sticky feet? It's so cute. I want to keep it. Maybe when we come back to Nana's it will still be there. I took some pictures, Malcolm did too.

Pa Gary was playing his banjo and Stewart started dancing, then we all danced, even Daddy. That's all I want to say. Bye.

Oh yeah, when we were at the museum, we went into the spy place and worked the robot leg. Then we got super long spy legs and arms too.

2 comments:

Uncle Mut said...

Hi!
Did the caterpillar dance? Maybe not, since it has sticky feet. It would be difficult to dance with sticky feet.
I think it's very fun to watch Stewart dance, don't you? He's so funny.
What songs does Paw Gary play on the banjo? That would go well with your Mom's accordion.
Love you!
Uncle Mut

Jan Sparrow (aka "Mom," or "Nana" said...

missing you Marshall, but so glad that you are having so much fun
love you XXOO