Thursday, August 16, 2007

super-speed airplane

"This is Stewart and Daddy. They are going to the moon. And they were going on a rocket super-speed airplane. And that rocket super-speed airplane could go 500,000 miles per hour. And my dad said they were going 150 miles per hour. The end."
(story goes with picture)

This morning I ate at Bob "Heavens". I sang, I danced, I took pictures and video. I ate sausage and bacon and potato and pancakes and eggs. I had it with some pepper and some salt. I saw the cook and also I, uh, my camera ran out of batteries. My mommy brought new batteries for me and so I took pictures of Paw and Nana and you and then a video of Nigel's cute little feet. Then I went to the grocery store and then I went home and my mom turned my story on and I ate a sweet lunch. I don't normally eat sweet lunches like I did this afternoon. Then later, I turned on my story. That's all. Bye.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
That's a very cool story and drawing. In the story, are they going to visit the planet where Uncle Dave and Uncle Mut are from? It will take a while to get there.
Love you!