Thursday, August 2, 2007

my fun adventure at the dentist and at Nana's

I went to the dentist. There was so much stuff there, like a tube that spits air and water out. There are two buttons on it that spray air and water out. The air sucks it out. I choose strawberry flavor to get my teeth tickled with. And the foamy stuff at the end was orange flavor. Kelly was my hygenist.
I didn't have any cavities. I got a bouncy toy, that you bounce the ball on a board and you try to hit it up. But I missed it sometimes.
I played with Malcolm. I was at Nana Karyl and Pa Gary's house. I had so much fun that I didn't miss you, mama.
I built a fort with Malcolm. He is 6 years old. Taylor is 12 years old. We also played superheros. Auntie Kris and I talked about the lightning power that can break through rock power. I ate dinner with them.
Bye.
(marshall didn't take these pictures but promises to take pictures today)

1 comment:

Jan Sparrow (aka "Mom," or "Nana" said...

This picture was taken by Nana Jan, who can personally say that Marshall was very brave and Stewart is getting ready for his big first day to visit the dentist and get his teeth clean!