Wednesday, September 26, 2007

brake inside the wheel and exhaust

I took a picture today of me and my artwork.
I drew how I think a car would work. That was what my homework was. I went up to the computer and went to favorites and went to this site- http://www.cars.com/go/advice/intercar/ic_index.jsp.
I put a paper on the screen and taped it to the screen and then I colored and traced it (without mom and dad knowing).
That's the exhaust and the brake inside the wheel. There's a brake inside the wheel! Uncle Matt, I'll show you the brake inside the wheel when you get back!
That's all I want to say. Bye.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
I think you're awesome. What a great idea, and I love the picture! I'm looking forward to you showing me how the brakes work when I get back.
I love you very much! And miss you.
Hugs to your brothers and your Mom and Dad!
Uncle Mut