Tuesday, September 18, 2007

really pretty

It was a really pretty day. We saw this lake and we went to it.
I also had a fun time building my super charger car.
Now I'm going to tell a pretend story.
Well one time I was riding on my camel in the desert. And suddenly I saw this ghost and then it turned into stone. Then I saw a lady walking in the desert and it was cold. Super cold. It was like winter in the desert. Then she dissappeared. She might have been a ghost cat. She looked like a cat when she came back.
ok, its time to relax now. So I was riding in the desert still. Then suddenly I saw this big, freaking ghost. And spiders, and witches and all sorts os scarry stuff. (this is a halloween story.)
ok, It's time to relax now. This is just pretend Uncle Matt. Don't be silly, I already told you this was prentend.
That's all I want to say. Bye.

No comments: