Thursday, September 6, 2007

Egypt

Okay. I'll write a short little story. One time, I went out to the desert and found these prickly things and I accidently fell on one and got a thorn in my butt. Actually, dad, erase all that, I want to write a different funny story. When I was riding on a camel, I suddenly saw this big big, huge huge, freakin' ghost. I was just staring at that ghost and it disappeared in a flash. In a flash, it was gone. Then it came back and turned into stone and I kept riding on my camel in the desert into the ghost's house. By that time, when I got into the ghosts house, I thought hmmm, where could that ghost be. Then, I was staring at two ghosts whose clefts of their chins were down to the floor. I was so scared, that I ran away on my camel.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
You write awesome stories! Keep it up! I'm proud of you as you start school.
Love,
Uncle Mut