Tuesday, September 11, 2007

fun nature walk

One time I was out on a nature walk with mommy, and Stewart and Nigel. And we saw this boat and the boat floated out and this guy caught it. And soon, this guy told me that this computer that you see on the screen with you tells you how deep it is and what kind of fish are swimming under him. We were eating lunch on the dock and we saw this duck. And mommy threw one of the squishy grapes in the ducks all came swimming and my mommy said, "hey, I'm not feeding you too, just so you know."
The End.
(Uncle Matt, it was a true story, it really was.)
Well, Nigel had some shots. Won't you say something about that. Bye.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
That boat is cool! It's neat how it can tell how deep the water is. Did you feed all the other ducks?
I'm sorry Nigel had to get shots. Did he cry?
Love you!
Uncle Mut