Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i lost my bunny

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Today we went out to MOPS and when we came back we noticed that the bunny was gone. That makes me think about her and want to cry.
"We looked for her in the alley
we looked across the street,
we couldn't find her,
but we were walking on our feet."
(i was trying to rhyme it.)
The bunny was left outside on accident. I didn't do it but my daddy did it. He left it outside on accident but he forgot to bring it in.
So when we got back I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried. At last I stopped crying.
We're going to buy a new bunny. I don't know where Bumper is. Maybe she got eaten by a dog or maybe she's in the ground. You'll have to talk to us about it Uncle Matt.
The end.

2 comments:

a boring sparrow said...

This is daddy. I feel so bad about bunny. I came home and we cried together, and thought about the good times that we had with Bumper. Marshall, you have such a sensitive spirit that I love.

Uncle Mut said...

Marshall,
I'm sorry that your bunny Bumper got lost. Hopefully, she found a safe spot to live and make a family. I'm glad you were able to express your feelings and I'm also glad you have good memories of Bumper. Isn't it great that you took pictures of her?
Love you!
Uncle Mut